To complete your organization’s security chain, two factors remain. protecting your internal networks against viruses and against external threats in the form of unauthorized access.
To optimize the added value gained from obtaining anti-viruses installed on your client machines, you have to centralize the administration process of them.
That’s called, network antiviruses which allows you to:
- Centralize virus definition updates
- Install updates remotely
- Perform remote scan on network devices
- Get live notifications about infected network connected devices
The second part, is to protect your internal networks against external threats. You can do that by installing firewalls at your networks boundaries.
We provide you with both software and hardware firewall solutions which will include:
- Internet usage tracking for your network devices
- Applying IT governance leading to applying corporate governance
- Securing your resources which are accessed remotely