Why Manual Systems?!
Internal Manual Systems are those which act as the framework for how things are done inside your business units to achieve their designed Key Performance Indicators in the process of achieving organizational Success Critical Factors and strategic objectives.
Every Business Unit withing your organization must has its own internal manual system which declares and identifies the following:
- How it operates
- Vertical and Horizontal Data Flow
How it goes
The final target is to prepare your organization for change from manual systems into automated systems in the form of developed applications.
We think Business
Our Business Consultants will help you with building and developing your organization’s internal manual systems for all of your business units as follows:
- Accounting Department
- Costing Department
- Personnel Affairs
- Helping Services
- Customer Service
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
Existence of Manual Systems for your organization’s business units has a great effect in the form of:
- Creating unified targets around which your business units operate through alignment objectives of business units with organization strategic objectives.
- Creating a teamwork environment as all business units collaborate to achieve organization strategic objectives.
- It becomes so easy to identify Key Performance Indicators for each business unit.
Manual Systems is the key factor for achieving performance optimization because Everyone:
- Is working around unified targets (Objectives)
- Knows exactly what he has to do (Roles)
- Knows what not to do (Rules)
- Knows how to cooperate with others (horizontal and Vertical Data Flow)
At the end of the day and to get the optimum added value for your organization from your business units, manual systems have to be turned into automated systems. Existence of Such powerful manual systems makes the change so easy and smooth.
We will help you to build and develop your organization’s manual systems with our service delivery approach as follows:
- Study your success critical factors and key performance indicators to
- Come up with your business needs concerning organization’s manual systems and
- Analyze your current manual systems and their ability to meet these needs to
- Give you the optimum design and development for manual systems that add value to business.